Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day 2010!

I started this blog during the Holiday weekend whilst enjoying time with my family. The main reason I created it is to promote my metalworking hobby/business, and for my other interests.

To wit: I am skilled with over 30 years of experience primarily TIG welding as well as MIG and Shielded Arc welding. Certification tests come and go; I have five previous certs. I specialize in cast aluminum repairs and perform piecework assembly for machine shops as required. Other materials welded are carbon steel, stainless steel, forged aluminum and the odd bit of titanium from time to time.

I also build work benches/tables, repair and fabricate hand railings, tanks, fixtures, racks, stands, anything that you might dream up! Additionally I have access to CNC machine tools and Powder Coating.

Motorcycle repair and restoration is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment